andersenIT offers a Project Portfolio Management (PPM) service where best practice centralised processes, methods, and technologies used by our project managers and our Project Management Office (PMO) are used to analyse and collectively manage an organisations' current or proposed project pipeline.
Our specialised PMO team will evaluate your business landscape and work with you and assist in the identification of the organisations potential strategic capital investment initiatives, alignment to business outcomes and business benefits that can be measured and continue to be measured.
Our PMO is able to provide a centralised approach, and provide a single version of the truth for project portfolio information management. Our team provides the transparency of performance needed by senior managers and executives to monitor progress against the organisational strategic outcomes and to make decisions. The key outputs that andersenIT PMO can provide include:
- Prioritisation of the organisations proposed projects and programs, planning, portfolio management and reporting
- Identify problems early in the project lifecycle and ongoing via a controlled and visible gated approach
- Contingency management, flexibility, across portfolio plans, able to draw on a skilled resource pool
- Provide in-depth visibility of resource allocation
- Do more with less, proactive review of project management processes, governance
- Enterprise wide project reporting
Talk to our Project Management staff today on 1300 428 248 about what we can do for your next project.Back to Top